Members of the Philippine Economic Society (PES) elected three individuals to sit as members of the Board of Trustees for the next two years:
- Sarah Lynne S. Daway-Ducanes, University of the Philippines
- Rosemarie G. Edillon, National Economic and Development Authority
- Philip Arnold P. Tuaño, Ateneo de Manila University
The elections were held from 31 October to 07 November 2019, and the results were announced at the closing of the 57th PES Annual Meeting and Conference at the Novotel Manila, Araneta Center, Quezon City.
Of the newly-elected Board Members, Usec. Edillon is a returning Board Member whose term of office have been renewed for another two years.
Meanwhile, the terms of incumbent Board Members Dr. Rosalina Palanca-Tan (Ateneo de Manila University) and Rep. Stella Luz A. Quimbo (House of Representatives) will end this year.
Incumbent PES President, Dr. Lawrence B. Dacuycuy, and newly-appointed editor-in-chief of the Philippine Review Economics, Dr. Joseph J. Capuno, will sit as ex-officio Board Members in 2020.
Completing the roster of members of the PES Board of Trustees for 2020 are:
- Rafaelita M. Aldaba, Department of Trade and Industry
- Cristina M. Bautista, Ateneo de Manila University
- Faith Christian Q. Cacnio, Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Kevin C. Chua, World Bank
- Jovi C. Dacanay, University of Asia and the Pacific
- Charlotte Justine Diokno-Sicat, Philippine Institute for Development Studies
- Emilio S. Neri, Jr., Bank of the Philippine Islands
- Majah-Leah V. Ravago, Ateneo de Manila University