Join Now and Become a Member of the Philippine Economic Society!
Any Academic, Government or Corporate Institution that supports the promotion of economic literacy in the country.
Membership Fee: PhP 25,000.00 per year
Note: Annual institutional membership is effective until December of the current year.
Benefits of Institutions
- Two (2) Designated Representatives
- Recognition (Members are listed in conference programs and PES Website.)
- Jobs for Economists (PES has dedicated a page on the website where institutional members can advertise job openings without charge. Members can also participate in the PES Job Market during the Annual Conference.)
- 20% discount on conference fees given to employees during the membership period
- New Ph.D. and MA Memberships (PES provides complimentary one-year membership to newly minted Ph.D. and MA graduates. PES shall require them to submit an accomplished membership form and a certification from their college/university.)
Institutions interested in joining PES may contact the Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org or (+632) 929-2671