Who can become a PES member?
Individuals 21 years of age or older who have obtained at least a bachelor’s degree in economics or who, in the opinion of the Board of Trustees, have shown sufficient familiarity and understanding of the science of economics to warrant admission to the Society
|Annual Regular Membership
|Graduate Student Membership
Annual Regular and Graduate Student Memberships shall be valid for a full one-year period starting from the date of payment of membership dues.
Why become a PES member?
Benefits of affiliated economists
- Free electronic copies of the newly-released issues of the Philippine Review of Economics journal
- The right to vote in the PES elections
- Discount on registration fees for PES conferences and training
- Discount on registration fees for conferences and training organized by the Philippine Social Science Council (PSSC)
- Eligibility to apply for the PSSC Travel Assistance Program
- Priority application to the PSSC Research Award Program
- Eligibility to be nominated for the PSSC Virginia A. Miralao Excellence in Research Award
- Discounted rate for PSSC-SSERB ethics review for research undertaken by PES members
How to Join PES
Accomplish the online membership form. Further instructions will be sent to your e-mail after you have accomplished the online form.
Alternatively, you may download and accomplish the printable membership form before proceeding to payment.
Pay your membership online through the button below:
Pay through bank deposit/transfer and send a clear copy of the deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Account name: Philippine Economic Society, Inc.
- Account number: 002281-0007-08
- Bank branch: BPI - U.P. Techno Hub
Send a clear copy of your deposit slip, the accomplished membership form, and a valid student ID or proof of enrollment (for student membership applicants) to email@example.com.
Visit us at 2/F Philippine Social Science Center, Commonwealth Ave., Diliman, Quezon City to register and pay by cash. You may also register and pay by cash during PES events such as conferences, fora, and symposia. Student membership applicants must present their valid student ID or proof of enrollment.