This training course is intended to guide the newbie in his or her first foray into using R. It is meant as a gentle introduction—getting the basics of concepts, syntax and notation right. This will help the newbie into exploring the vast potential uses R has in store.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- familiarize themselves with R and RStudio and its interface;
- work with datasets and manipulate variables within the datasets; and
- create basic plots using base R.
- computer with installed R and RStudio
- stable internet connection
- access to Zoom
- access to Viber
Training Fee: PhP2,500.00 per participant (inclusive of access to all sessions for three days and training handouts)
The PES Secretariat
c/o Philippine Social Science Council
Tel No.: (632) 8-929-2671